Thursday, June 4, 2020

30mm Fife and Drum Miniatures

Well its been way to long between posts, so no one may ever see this.... but I wanted to show off some of my American War of Independence troops I'm painting up, amazing figures by Fife and Drum Miniatures. If you are into AWI war games, these figures are amazing, super clean, and paint up pretty easy.

Above is the 71st Foot.
An image of the full unit.
Above image are of Hessian Troops, nice pose and the proportions of all the figures in the Fife and Drum range are life like.
 A bit closer image of the Hessian troops show above. My Iphone images are not as good as I would like. 
The picture directly  above is Continental Infantry, show loading and shooting. Again really nice poses and great proportions. 

I am working on some rules to use with these, I may post them here once I get them sorted out. 
So there you go, some good images of some 30mm AWI, I highly recommend picking these up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment